Themovieexperience Fremont Mission theater a Big Ripoff San Luis Obispo
Hey they did it again Themovieexperience raised the price again and again folks. The Fremont Theater, the Mission Cinemas and Downtown Centre 7 Cinema in San Luis Obispo is now $11.50, that's right a $11.50 per ticket, not exceptions. That's what they charge.
Think they care, not a darn.
And they even raised the price for 3D tickets to $13.50 too, wow, even if you bring your own glasses they still charge the same rip-off price. Amazing they continue to raise the price and rip people off. It is sad as they have not done a darn thing to make it affordable either.
Economy remains in recession and themovieexperience.com raises the prices faster than bean stock.
It is a shame that the Fremont Theater has horrible owners and the same with the Downtown
Theater Mission Cinemas"Ž Downtown Theatre in San Luis Obispo.
The upgrade is never going to happen but continue to raise raise and raise their prices again and again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Movie Theater
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent. Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format. Don't waste money on this..."
- "I ordered a dining table online on Sept 12, 2012, it took 6 weeks to deliver table, when I received table, it was not wrapped in bubble wrap to protect..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "My sister and I went in to your store, World Market, in Redding, CA. on an average shopping trip on the morning of April 28th 2012. My sister had..."
- "Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "I bought the seating about eleven months ago. It is already peeling. I have it in an R V. So it was used very little in that time...."