Themovieexperience Fremont Mission theater a Big Ripoff San Luis Obispo
Hey they did it again Themovieexperience raised the price again and again folks. The Fremont Theater, the Mission Cinemas and Downtown Centre 7 Cinema in San Luis Obispo is now $11.50, that's right a $11.50 per ticket, not exceptions. That's what they charge.
Think they care, not a darn.
And they even raised the price for 3D tickets to $13.50 too, wow, even if you bring your own glasses they still charge the same rip-off price. Amazing they continue to raise the price and rip people off. It is sad as they have not done a darn thing to make it affordable either.
Economy remains in recession and themovieexperience.com raises the prices faster than bean stock.
It is a shame that the Fremont Theater has horrible owners and the same with the Downtown
Theater Mission Cinemas"Ž Downtown Theatre in San Luis Obispo.
The upgrade is never going to happen but continue to raise raise and raise their prices again and again.1052f585 review #184785
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "1. The Standard Services Meridian delta offers the best and the standard services to their customers. For the health companies, it is working well, as people need to have health-tonics and other..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."