Themovieexperience Fremont Mission theater a Big Ripoff San Luis Obispo
Hey they did it again Themovieexperience raised the price again and again folks. The Fremont Theater, the Mission Cinemas and Downtown Centre 7 Cinema in San Luis Obispo is now $11.50, that's right a $11.50 per ticket, not exceptions. That's what they charge.
Think they care, not a darn.
And they even raised the price for 3D tickets to $13.50 too, wow, even if you bring your own glasses they still charge the same rip-off price. Amazing they continue to raise the price and rip people off. It is sad as they have not done a darn thing to make it affordable either.
Economy remains in recession and themovieexperience.com raises the prices faster than bean stock.
It is a shame that the Fremont Theater has horrible owners and the same with the Downtown
Theater Mission Cinemas"Ž Downtown Theatre in San Luis Obispo.
The upgrade is never going to happen but continue to raise raise and raise their prices again and again.117f7e39 review #184785
You may also like
- "Warning #1 is for anyone considering a Sales Position with this company Life Alert: Management will promise you (at the interview and again at sales training) that you will get..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."