Themovieexperience Fremont Mission theater a Big Ripoff San Luis Obispo
Hey they did it again Themovieexperience raised the price again and again folks. The Fremont Theater, the Mission Cinemas and Downtown Centre 7 Cinema in San Luis Obispo is now $11.50, that's right a $11.50 per ticket, not exceptions. That's what they charge.
Think they care, not a darn.
And they even raised the price for 3D tickets to $13.50 too, wow, even if you bring your own glasses they still charge the same rip-off price. Amazing they continue to raise the price and rip people off. It is sad as they have not done a darn thing to make it affordable either.
Economy remains in recession and themovieexperience.com raises the prices faster than bean stock.
It is a shame that the Fremont Theater has horrible owners and the same with the Downtown
Theater Mission Cinemas"Ž Downtown Theatre in San Luis Obispo.
The upgrade is never going to happen but continue to raise raise and raise their prices again and again.f063718 review #184785
You may also like
- "1. The Standard Services Meridian delta offers the best and the standard services to their customers. For the health companies, it is working well, as people need to have health-tonics and other..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."